Join the Vermont Sheep and Goat Association and become part of our flock!
- Apply Online and pay using PayPal
- Download Application and mail checks to PO Box 29, Peacham, VT 05862
Note: Membership applications and renewals are processed periodically, so there maybe a week or so delay. Using Paypal simplifies and expedites the process.
- Education: seminars, workshops, pasture walks, discussion groups
- VSGA Newsletter: with information and articles of interests to sheep and goat breeders.
- Free Business Listing on the VSGA web site.
- Free Classified Ads, sell your animals, equipment or services on the VSGA web site.
- Sheep and Wool Festival: an annual event showcasing producers and products and offering sheep and goat-related workshops.
- Vermont Sheep Plus: membership directory of breeder contacts and services.
Networking and marketing with:
- Sheep and goat breeders, large and small.
- Facilities, supplies and services.
- Local and state small ruminant groups, including Vermont Grass Farmer’s Association and NOFA-Vermont.
- National promotion and legislative organizations through American Sheep Industry (ASI)
- Research: SARE Grant Parasite Project
- Wool: Vermont Fiberworks
- Lamb: Updates and opportunities for meat producers.
- Dairy: Vermont sheep and goat dairy producers and cheese makers, Vermont Cheese Council.